This is something you guys might want to try, if you're in love with the bench press. ( Like I am, but don't admit it.) It's a bench press only routine that takes about 45min-1hour depending upon the time you have and you're physcial endurance. It's great for upperbody development, or can be done on one of your "off" days, you know those periods in-between heavy workouts.
The routine goes like this:
1. Start off with a weight half of your one-rep max.
2. Do as many reps as you can with the half-max weight.
3. Rest 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4.Add 4-6 pounds and do as many reps as you can then rest.
5. Continue adding weight until you reach a 1 rep max. (What you're doing is basically repeating steps 3 &4 until your reach exhaustion)
6. After your 1-rep max decrease your weight 4-6 lbs and do as many reps as you can.
7. Continue decreasing your weight 4-6 pounds until you're back at the original weight you began with.
Have fun and enjoy!