I will be hosting a seminar with Martin Morrison of Mushin Ryu Self Defence (https://www.facebook.com/MushinRyuSelfDefence) on Saturday 13th March 2016. The seminar will run from 11.00 a.m. until 3.00 p.m and will be £30 per person. The venue will be St Stephen's Church Hall, St Stephen's Road, Steeton, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 6SB.
Martin was recently interviewed by Bob Sykes of Martial Arts Illustrated, outlining a lot of his principles and philosiphies of his training
We will be looking at various aspects of self protection including:
- Self-defence & the law, adrenal stress training
- Awareness, mindset & mental programming
- Traditional Okinawan weapons
- Human Anatomy - weak spots
- Handling a sustained assault & regaining control
- Defending, striking and escapes
- Everyday items as weapons
If this sounds of intertest to you, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as places are limited.