Hello to everyone! I have got some question about the karate strikes.
1) Hiki-Te. All karate hand strike, like punch strike with the open hand and elbow strike, use the hikite. I know who hikite is a way for grapping the opponent, but of it's not possible to grappling your opponent where the hand go?
2) How traditonal punchs and elbows strike are? What the difference beetween Karate punch and boxer punch and karate elbows strike and muay thai?
3) Were there kizami zuki (jab) and oizuki (lunge punch ) on traditional okinawa karate.
4) When using the Vertical punch, or Horizontal?
5) Many says who on traditional karate there weren t kicks like roundhouse etc. but only the front kick, is it true?