Online Weapon Laws for Martial Artists in England & Wales
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/events/305957804283567
Places still available - email email@example.com or message me on Facebook or 07581443637 to book your place!
£15.00 per person (Group/household discounts available)
If you're learning martial arts and/or self-defence or if you are an instructor then it is vital our students understand the laws which apply to the carrying and possible use of "weapons". In this introductory online webinar we will be covering: -
- What is an Offensive Weapon
- Whether "Self-Defence Weapons" exist or not from a legal standpoint
- Consequences of having an Offensive Weapon in a Public Place
- Possible lawful excuses for having an Offensive Weapon in a Public Place
- Legalities of carrying Bladed Items (Knifes) in public
- The "Specified Offensive Weapon List"
- Corrosive Substances in a Public Place
- Overview of Firearm and Crossbow lawsZoom link to be sent out 24 hours prior to the event.